Hutchinson bottle info needed

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Georgia Peach

Reaction score
Before you ask I cannot post a photo until I get a new computer which should hopefully be in the next 3 - 4 weeks. I have a short-necked Hutchinson bottle that is 10 sided. I searched the internet & found an example of a octagonal mug base but my bottle has the octagonal shape on the body up to the base of the shoulder as well. Is this a common shape for Hutchinson's? It is embossed Wm Heck Nashville, Tenn. There is also a single letter "H" on the base. Thanks for any help you can give. Kim

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
if not for barneygoogle your babble would be incoherent. Shouldn't you be altering a treadmill now?

i hardly ever use google, all my info comes from either experience or here or books, and i dont have a treadmill yet im still looking for one and the only "alterations" will be keepeing tubes on it which would be very minor

sweetrelease

Reaction score
as you can clearly see " by the smily face after my post" i was just jokin !!!! [8|] remember jokes? they use to be funny. but to answer his question it really depends where the bottle is from.here in nj the ten sided hutch is not all that common for local sodas or water bottles so here it would be a good find. most bottlers had more than one mold for their brand of drink so i would think that this brand might have come in many differant mold forms from year to year.keep lookin and asking you'll find something. i think ten sided hutches are cool ether way ,matt

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1