Hutchinson Paul Jeenicke Soda Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

1175jackson

Reaction score
I have a Hutchinson Paul Jeenicke San Jose soda bottle. Spring stopper intact. Emerald green embossed on the front Paul Jeenicke San Jose and on the bottom P.J. Excellent condition. I dont have a clue if this bottle has any value. Can anyone shed some light on this bottle? The seams on the sides stop under the lip and it is very thick with lots of whittle marks. Any info greatly appreciated.

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
I believe you have quite a rare bottle there.[&:] It's from the 1890's. Paul Jeenicke was listed as the proprietor of California Soda Works, which was at ther NE corner of Orchard and San Fernado in 1890. I know the amber ones are worth about $8000 and the aqua one's go for a few hundreds, ut not sure of yours[:(].I'm sure it's worth more than the aqua though.[:D]

TheDiggerBoy91

Reaction score
I believe you have quite a rare bottle there[:)]. Your bottle is from the 1890's. Paul Jeenickie was listed as the proprietor of California Soda works in 1890. I know the ambers go for about $8000 and the aquas go for a few hundred, and yours being emerald green is probably rarer than the aqua, so, YOUR'E RICH!!!!!!!!!!! (Just kidding)[:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2