I bought this on ebay but....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I heard back and he said keep the other. I have to say after my initial anger, I thought it was just a mixup. That's why I gave him so much leeway. I still believe in the goodness of people, even on ebay.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Your patience has paid off. That is a nice bottle.
I have found buying many bottles from the 'bottles' category of ebay the sellers are a little less sophisticated but a lot more honest than ebay in general.[;)]

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Glad it worked out for you Eric. I too really try to believe in the goodness of people in general. I have been burned a time or two, but not often enough to ruin my faith in people in general.[:D] Kelley

bearswede

Reaction score
Ditto on that, Boys... It was some guy who screwed me on an ebay bottle that brought me to this forum in the first place...

...And never give up... The guy who refused to give me a small refund for a damaged bottle, then quit ebay so I couldn't give him negative feedback, turns out rejoined the Bay... When I discovered this, I started emailing him to remind him of his transgression... Well, in the end, he did the right thing... Justice prevails! (sometimes, anyway)...

Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR