I dont know this seller but this is a great deal trust me.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
Members of this antique-bottles.net forum this is my second attempt to sell these books for this eBayer. I have never met or had a transaction with this
individual ,but I do own 2 of the three books he is offering.The book by Marvin Schwartz is worth the whole $22.00s included in this price is the shipping.
If you collect bottles this book is a must,great pictures ,history of glass works all over the mid Atlantic and New England.Seriously this is a steal at this price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-Books-AMERICAN-GLASS-TYPES-FORMS-REGIONS-GLASSHOUSES-/200626698016?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item2eb6487720

YOU ARE BUYING 3 BOOKS ABOUT AMERICAN & EUROPEAN ,

ROMAN , CHRISTIAN & EGYPTIAN GLASS

=== They are as Follows

1st. AMERICAN CUT GLASS : A PATTERN BOOK

OF THE BRILLIANT PERIOD 1895 to 1915

2nd GLASS FROM ANTIQUITY TO THE RENAISSAANCE

3rd AMERICAN GLASS FROM PAGES OF ANTIQUES :

TWO VOLUMES IN ONE

VOLUME ONE : BLOWN AND MOLDED

Edited by with an Introduction by Marvin Schwartz == 219 pages

VOLUME TWO : PRESSED AND CUT

Members of this forum this is the book that is worth twice the 22.00 cost including shipping

Steve/sewell

Reaction score
SOLD Hey great, somebody from this forum must have got it.Congrats!! You wont be dissapointed.AMERICAN GLASS is a geat read you will come away wiser to our hobby.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Steve/sewell

SOLD Hey great, somebody from this forum must have got it.Congrats!! You wont be dissapointed.AMERICAN GLASS is a geat read you will come away wiser to our hobby.
I used to have it Steve but no longer. I may get another but it wasn't what I found myself going back to time and again like the McKearin books. If anyone else is interested Amazon has them all.

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many McKearin books are there?

not sure , I have two differnet large ones, the american glass and the flasks one.
I think I saw some smaller bottle books they did early on.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster