I got a million where that came from

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

radboy

Reaction score
How about this one Woody. A clear glass Gerstendofer Bros japanese gold paint bottle. Oh, and that fathers johns was the older variety. I'm assuming turn of the century.

Thanks Steve

radboy

Reaction score
where is my manners. 3 3/8 inches tall with a 3/4" opening. Seams extends slightly above shoulder.

Pontiled

Reaction score
The one that I recall is one in my workshop in a box with many, many other boxes. Is it, as looking from the front, circular, and sits on a small pedestal-like base? The one I have still has the old contents in it (dried up, of course) and is in mint condition. I have had this one for so long, I can't recall where I got it.

radboy

Reaction score
Not really. The bottle looks like a paint bottlle we are all used to, but has a medicine bottle like lip attached. There were some contents, however I cleaned then out.

olddump

Reaction score
Here are both round and square the round one is yours it has GERSTENDORFER in arch then BROS. under that and NEW YORK CHICAGO under that and on the other side JAPANESE GOLD PAINT in three lines the square one only has GERSTENDORFER BROS in arch and NEW YORK CHICAGO under that horizontally on one side both of these have residue in them too [both gold paint] must be hard to get it all out[8|] not sure about worth but I don't think they are too hard to come by.
Tom, Olddump

Ge95054.jpg

Attachments

• Ge95054.jpg
    Ge95054.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Ge95054.jpg
    Ge95054.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 87

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads