I have listed on Ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andrewt

Reaction score
http://stores.ebay.com/anrewt1I list item on there quite a bit; bottles, flasks, crocks, etc.. Here is a link to my store.

Andrewt

Reaction score
I put the Fosler Bottling Coke up for bid and some other ones. I have to hit class and a few things but I'll list more bottles and insulators in a day or two also. - Andy

Andrewt

Reaction score
I have some listed now. I have quite a few bottles like, hutches, straight sided coca cola bottles, hobble skirts, a few Pepsi's, drum and slug plate and a rare twisted bottle that barely made it to production and they found out it fell off the line a lot so it was scrapped, embossed slug plate strap flasks, some historical flask, ACL's poisons, , insulators, etc... At the house so feel free to ask questions I may have what you are looking for?!

RED Matthews

Reaction score
HELLO ANDY; I don't think have not been in contact with you before. I wondered about your term "drum plate". I assumed you were talking about a bottom plate - (?). I only study and collect hand blown glass, but have worked in mold making for Thatcher Glass,(15 years) and traveled a big percentage of the worlds glass industry,(22 years). And now send a lot of time iin this fourm activity. Great fellowship and a lot of great people. RED Matthews

Andrewt

Reaction score
Red, sorry, I did not notice you post. I meant drum and slug plate style Pepsi bottles. I don't have any bottle making equipment, sorry. I still have bottles listed and more that are not.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960