I have Several Richmond Virginia Bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lookitscindy09

Reaction score
Hi,
A friend of mine suggested that I check out your website after they noticed my old bottle auctions on ebay. I received 2 boxes of old bottles from someone to sell for them that were found when demolishing an old building there in Richmond.Va. Almost all of them seem to be cork top bottles. From what I have learned, some of them might be worth more than I think.
As soon as I listed 4 White House vinegar bottles someone bid right away, others are Budwine, Everlasting black ink baltimore md, and Standard Brewing, Sauer's Extract, Chelf's Celery Caffein, Brownie Soda Bottle, Richmond Dairy Milk bottle and a really old White House vinegar bottle that is different than the other 4, and a very old looking Home Brewing co bottle that looks to be handblown.
I am interested if anyone has any suggestions to how I might find out more about the others that I have not listed yet on ebay.
My ebay page is http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/lookitscindy2009_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
any suggestions would be appreciated. I have not washed any of them although I did wipe them all off. Would they be worth more if they were all cleaned?
thank you for your time
cindy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter