I will get a dam good collection!!!!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Willman669

Reaction score
i thought i better let you other collectors know that i'm not as old as you guys. I'm only 15 and I started collecting old bottles when I was about 12. I've already got a decent collection but its not about my collection now its what my collection is going to become in the future. I love collecting bottles and I've dug up a heap of tips already. I dug up an entire old house from the 1800's and an entire sheep dip that was filled up with bottles and rubbish in the turn of the century. I reckon i will get a very good collection.

thanks will

madman

Reaction score
hey will sounds nice!! are you digging farm dumps ? yes youll have a fine collection any pics? of the current? define sheep dip lol mike

Willman669

Reaction score
Yes i am digging up any farm dumps i find especially cause i live on a farm and i dug up a dump here didn't get many complete bottles though.
Ship Dip- you know a sheep dip (the long deep things filled with chemicails to kill lice and other parasites) the sheep are forced in one end and the swim to the other end. about 2 metres deep

Willman669

Reaction score
i would post some pics but im just no good with putting them on (i can never make them small enough)

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Will, Check out the help section of the forum. it tells how to make pics smaller.

If it doesn't work for you I'd be glad to take you through it.

Oh yeah, sheep dip to most Americans would mean something sheep leave behind to step in.[sm=lol.gif]

Willman669

Reaction score
hey capsoda,
the help section didn't help me much so could you take me through it. If so thanks

madman

Reaction score
hey willman thanks for the info! im a city boy in the us !! never heard of that, im looking to dig farm dumps also! best of luck to ya! id download infraview its a great program you can find here on the forum mike

Willman669

Reaction score
hi madman,
I downloaded infraview and saved a heap of pics but everytime i try to upload a photo it comes up with the file name is not supported

capsoda

Reaction score
Go to your editer and crop then reduce your pic by 50percent. Then you use your slide size adjustment to bring your pic back up to 50 percent. To finish convert your pic to jpeg and it should load.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey