Ice Blue Coca-Cola Straight Side

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GACDIG

Reaction score
I recently picked up this nice Ice Blue Coca-Cola Straight Side, Most listing say it is rare. One on ebay was in the hundreds. I compare it to an aqua Concord Bottle I have which is rare I think. Any info on this bottle would be Great.

3f4fb0ff-c10c-464c-b60f-0cd938eec663_zps8be869a2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

40c3df0d-1216-47c6-b1ea-6627576f826b_zps396aa6b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GACDIG

Reaction score
Both are Concord North Carolina bottles. The Blue one is a tooled top bottle. The auqa one is a Carolina Bottle Co. crown top.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
GACDIG , you have 2 very nice bottles. I favor the blue because of its color and i think it has the "older" looking coca cola script. Notice the capital c in cola on the blue bottle. See how tight the upper loop is compared to the other bottle? I don't think it necessarily means the blue one is older but i love that particular script style. Those are great bottles. I couldn't even pretend to know what their values are with the crazy prices these days. Maybe one of the experts will chime in. Great bottles you got there.

madman

Reaction score
hey nice sink pixs lol nice bottles as well!

Andrewt

Reaction score
They are nice but fairly common SS's, maybe a scarcity factor of like 3-4. I do not recall seeing a scripted slug plate from this town one of those is probably rare?! I hope this helps you! -Andy

GACDIG

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Andy. The aqua may show up now and then but the blue seems to bring good money around here local. After collecting many years it is the first one I came across. Bass thanks for the comments.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.