If only..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poeticallyinsane

Reaction score
Advertised in the paper was an estate sale that had Denver Crocks in it....so I went this morning at 7:45 AM and got in line at the front door with all the other early birds. Once inside the garage I saw the crocks. I've seen other people post their finds on here and I've never seen any in person and never owned any myself..... and I still dont. [:(] And the reason was because I'm not blessed with those little green rectangular slips of papery goodness that makes people go crazy. There were three of the crocks with Denver Colorado and some other words (didnt read them) stamped on the side. All three would have come a little over 100 dollars. I dont think I was meant to have any but believe me...I left a nice puddle of drool on the garage floor as I wished I had them.

Reaction score
I left a nice puddle of drool on the garage floor as I wished I had them.

Oh Darling, Keep wishing as one day all your wishes may all come true. Don't they say DREAM BIG?
Let your loved ones know what you like and for birthdays and holidays these could be the gifts you could get.
Cut out pictures from Auction catalogs or on-line pictures so people know just what you like. [8|]

digdug

Reaction score
I've had the same problem in the past. Find something and not want (or can't) pay that much for it. And it seems like I will always find one later on cheaper. Keep looking and I bet you will find one at the right price.
https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-94008/mpage-1/key-mountain%252Cdew/tm.htm#94008
The above link is an earlier post of mine proving you can find stuff cheaper (A Mountain Dew bottle I had been searching for).

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson