I'm suprised at this milk bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Yooper14

Reaction score
Hello All,
Thought I'd post another bottle I'm currently selling on the *bay. Not because I'm trying to advertise it, but simply because I'm suprised at the price. I listed it last night, and by morning it had been bid up to $86.00!! It's a half-pint milk from a local dairy. I figured it was rare, as the dairy was very small and only in operation a short while. But sometimes with something from a rural geographic area, you don't attract the attention of the people collecting it. Looks like I was fortunate this time. What's the highest you've seen any half-pint sell for?

Wu60406.jpg

Attachments

• Wu60406.jpg
    Wu60406.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 74

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey, I saw this milk bottle on ebay earlier today. It is really cool, you don't see too many college dairies. I'm actually thinking about bidding on it. ( I'm only 16 I don't have a lot of cash) Some rare dairies bring good money. I went to an auction to bid on a 1/2 pint Walton Dairy from Ashland,Ohio and I didn't even have time to get my hand up. It sold for $475.00!!!!!! I was kind of disappointed. Oh Well!

madman

Reaction score
hey nice bottles guys heres some more ohio milks that ive dug mabee there worth somthing mike

Tq48551.jpg

pookinator

Reaction score
I have one that Says Milk protector on it and it is embossed with a picture of a man milking a cow. The top is shaped like a pitcher. A friend was going to throw it away so I took it.

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Milk bottles are one of the hottest areas in bottle collecting. They bring together a wide cross section of collectors. I think values are going to continue to go up as more people become interested in their local bottles.

Joel

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter