Info help?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
Ummm Not Sure Who to ask But is it going to be a Problem Linking to larry's Forum,Tis a better place for me to Post my Pic's but if it is a Prob. Then well I won't :)

Mr. critr,

Perhaps you might learn the photo handling protocols used at A-BN. They're detailed in the first forum from the masthead.

We certainly want everything to be all about you. [8D] Thank you for being a supporter of A-BN.

That being said; I meant what I wrote, above. Using another site, especially a "bottle" site @ which you are a moderator, to detour people from here, is bad form, IMHO. Yet, you're pressing the point...

Now that we've welcomed you, and sung a couple choruses of kumbaya, what are you trying to say with this particular bit of crassness: 'Moola=Bottles'?

hints-on-etiquette.jpg

zecritr

Reaction score
hmmm ok I missed that or forgot it when i read those,sorry.Your Right i screwed up.

And your right that would be bad form to detour people from here if i did that on purpose or that was my purpose,obviously i won't do that again :) especially now that i have read the pic page again which was a duh on my part.

But as i will do there i will link to information someone may or may not need whether it be to here or to there or to some other forum or blog or even God Forbid Wiki or E-bay. Otherwise i might get accused of Plagiarism which would be oh so crass :)

well guess so much about being obvious about what i was putting my links there for,oh well, was planning on changing it anyways[8|] Now i have to wait till monday sheesh.

So i take it you don't know anything about the Topic also,cool.

zecritr

Reaction score
[sm=rolleyes.gif]

926078F2C5CA433BB620B3C198D09BD9.jpg

Attachments

• 926078F2C5CA433BB620B3C198D09BD9.jpg
    926078F2C5CA433BB620B3C198D09BD9.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 44

zecritr

Reaction score
the photo stuff has changed in Firefox,so haven't figured out how to post more than one pic in a post,any clues?
thanks
chris

Plumbata

Reaction score
Etsy certainly would be a good place to sell bottles, I've picked up a few nice back-bar decanters from a seller on there. Sold 1 and already turned a tidy profit off them.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zecritr

the photo stuff has changed in Firefox,so haven't figured out how to post more than one pic in a post,any clues?
thanks
chris
You need to use Photobucket or other hosting site and then paste your link code between these
, you can post many pics in one post that way...

zecritr

Reaction score
aFu_CatNeutered.gif

hick_kick_dancing_lg_clr.gif

ok thanks epackage,did try that before must have messed up the code or something,got it now
training_md_clr.gif

zecritr

Reaction score
Cool,yeah like etsy myself

Sorry all the moola=bottles meant that I'm broke and i need moola to buy bottles, so to my links (or to buy gas to go digging :)
seem to have got addicted to bottles and yes this forum also :)
the bottles and jars i have up at the moment aint much mostly some commons I'm sure but you never know someone out there may just be starting up just like me :) plus all the other stuff,and yes a bit tacky,crass? live and learn :)

and sorry about this alittle bit
please surface enough with the mr. and the sir
The Queen hasn't knighted me yet :)
The name is Christopher if you want to be that formal or just critr of course pain in the....does work

The Guy's name on the bottle probably worked from this corner probably,tis a cafe in this 1912 so probably earlier..bottle may not be much but love finding the history,though at a dead end at the moment.
digitallibrarylouisvilleedu_zpsca97455c.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter