Info on a e-bay buyer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

grime5

Reaction score
vips bought 2 and we sent them to his home country he bought another one and we shipped it to new york.he must have houses everywhere.later greg

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: grime5

vips bought 2 and we sent them to his home country he bought another one and we shipped it to new york.he must have houses everywhere.later greg
I guess the Orlando house is so he can get down to Miami in a pinch...lol

jblaylock

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: grime5

He bought one from me, it went to New York. I looked into the address in NY, it is a mail forwarding facility. People pay this warehouse to ship their items overseas. This allows him to buy from people who don't ship outside of the US

Uncle_Jarvis

Reaction score
Cokebottle 1916

I know what you working with here and I directly correspond with the individual in question. I need more information on what your exactly trying to accomplish and I may be able to help you achieve it. Please send me an email with details.

.[:)]

M.C.Glass

Reaction score
Is this why lately I had 2 different sellers cancel my purchases of old Coke bottle caps? Is the Sheik snapping them up? One said the unconfirmed package was lost, another said they misplaced them...
"It's crazy,"

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
Well there is a foreign guy on there buying my bottles left and right, he was buying 300+ bottles a few times a day has a small feedback. Bought some local ones, not sure what he wants those for as he is 2000 miles from me. All well!

cokebottle1916

Reaction score
There ar two guys buying SS Coke bottles . Anyone know who they are? I want to let them know about my bottle. Thanks Gary

AlexD

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cokebottle1916

There ar two guys buying SS Coke bottles . Anyone know who they are? I want to let them know about my bottle. Thanks Gary

He has 3 accounts [;)]

AlexD

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: epackage

ORIGINAL: MichaelFla

I can tell you that that person uses two names. I can't find that they've posted any feedback, so can't tell what the names are, though. One of the identities bought THIS Pepsi bottle from Reggie. The other identity bought THIS Pepsi from MY49f1 in Mount Airy, NC, and has several more bids through them.
These two identities ARE NOT the same buyer.....

They are actually.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyG1