INK ... all I know is its old and beautiful

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

whosyerdaddy

Reaction score
real nice teakettle ron!!! it should do well on ebay. they always do. welcome to the forum Do u collect anything in particular? whosyerdaddy!!!

RJ_Digs_Deep

Reaction score
Thanks Alot WYD ... I am new so I collect everything still. My dream collection will be a cathedral foodstuffs (pickles, relish, peppersause, etc ...)prior to 1875 ...

Right now, I am partial to locals (western NY) ... Beers and Meds are easy to dig, so I am collecting them. What about you WHD ? ... what is your poison ? ...RJ

Kastoo ... Thanks ... a real quick bid came. Notice that I have had three (3) bids already on the Bradford CC bottle works. What does " # of Watchers" mean? 9 are watching the ink... thanks RJ

kastoo

Reaction score
Yea...9 are watching..they may jump in...you got a good one there..congrats..now get ready to rake in!

How are you going with the iroquois bottle we chatted about?

bearfan

Reaction score
RJ---if you do not meet the reserve I can help you sell that ink for you. I have the feedback behind me and that is what I do for a living, we have a Drop off store in NH and we sell for others all the time. to bad I am making everyone else rich and not myself! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday