Insulator?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

forestdigger

Reaction score
Hi all, I pulled this out of an old foundation a few weeks ago. Any ideas or info about this? I know nothing of these lol. Is it valuable? Thanks!!!

lapp.jpg

long.jpg

Bixel

Reaction score
Yes, those are insulators. They are known as suspension insulators. The 2 you have there dont seem to have any value, as most suspension insulators dont hold any real value.

forestdigger

Reaction score
Awww that sucks! lol Thanks Bixel :)

ORIGINAL: Bixel

Yes, those are insulators. They are known as suspension insulators. The 2 you have there dont seem to have any value, as most suspension insulators dont hold any real value.

botlguy

Reaction score
I agree to some extent with Kyle / Bixel but someone might give you a few bucks for them as yard art / decoration. I have a few sets littering,,, I mean decorating my place but sure wouldn't pay over $5 for them.

forestdigger

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I can usualy get 5-10 for common bottles this might bring maybe $20 or so. Thanks for the idea!
ORIGINAL: botlguy

I agree to some extent with Kyle / Bixel but someone might give you a few bucks for them as yard art / decoration. I have a few sets littering,,, I mean decorating my place but sure wouldn't pay over $5 for them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey