IRON PONTIL UDOLPHO WOLFES FOR AUCTION HERE TONIGHT!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tigue710

Reaction score
Hey folks, the last bottle I tried this with seemed to do alright, so I'm going to try it again. This bottle will go up for auction right here, right now, and end tomorrow, Thursday the first, at 12:00 pm, noon. The starting bid will be 100 bucks!

Up for your consideration is a beautiful large size Iron pontil Udolpho Wolfes Aromatic Schnapps bottle. A nice deep kick up with lots of iron left on the pontil, crudest applied lip, and in Mint condition. You really couldn't ask for a better, nicer example in olive amber green. This has been one of my favorites. The condition is great with some light use wear, and two open bubbles. One is an 1/16 inch skin on the bevel and the other is a craggy one on the lip. I have put up a picture of this one on the lip because at first glance it does sort of look like a flake. But on close inspection it is most surely an open bubble on the edge of an in manufacture abnormality. There are no chips or cracks associated with it, and I just want to make sure you know it is there before you receive this bottle. It does not detract from the display of the bottle at all. Lots of seed bubbles, nice wavy glass, the before mentioned lip and double collar, take a look, the pictures really say it all. Time for someone else to enjoy this bottle, and trust me, you will!

A portion of this sale will be donated to the forum also...

IMG_2205.jpg
IMG_2207.jpg

IMG_2208.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2213a.jpg

IMG_2214.jpg

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Let's get the ball rollin'. My $100 is in there, tigue.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem