Is this bottle beautiful or is it just me?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cannibalfromhannibal

Reaction score
2find4me said:
You could buy a nice boat and go bust up some smallmouth with the extra cash... or you could follow your dreams... keep the bottle, move into a trailer, and dig till your 90 in a wheelchair! [8D] It is your decision, choose wisely.
HA! I LIKE this second option! Kinda what I'm doing, though I think the same thing as Rick that my Wilcox Cure belongs in a high caliber collection. So far it remains worth more than the entire remainder of my collection combined! And Hemi, remember it ONLY took me 50 years to dig a bottle like this (Wilcox) and I'm still hunting for MY puce eagle. I know it's out there close by..........

hemihampton

Reaction score
Whats this Wilcox Cure look like. I'd be Interested to see it. LEON.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hey Leon use search for Wilcox cure here on this site, and you will see the original posts and pics of the cure. VERY nice cure bottle similar to the AE Geogehans scrofula cure........it is a real find, one I would love to have in my collection right next to my Geogehans...........Andy

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
sunrunner said:
it's a great bottle ,but I think the fun is in the discovery , seeing some thing as beautiful as that coming out of the ash's stays with you for ever .

Give this man a cigar -- I got to have it for 8 years and every time I held it I would relive the dig. Now I will relive it through pictures and conversation. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85