Is this bottle beautiful or is it just me?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Puce%20eagle%20at%20%20Hecklers.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Nah! its just you!!...[:D]......Kidding Rick its beautiful!!!! Hope you have decided not to sell it, its pretty famous you know.......Andy

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Gotta sell it. Made a deal with the wife 8 years ago. When I "can retire" I will sell it. I turned 55 and I have 21 years so I can retire. Besides if I keep it any longer Id probably brake it. Time to let the eagle fly. I had it 8 long years. It needs to be sitting on a shelf with other bottles of its caliber. And I am the one who dug it no one can take that away from me :)

botlguy

Reaction score
Rick, I know such things can be private and no one else's business but because you have sort of made the existence of that GORGEOUS hunk glass part of the public domain, please keep us informed of the disposal progress. I certainly cannot afford to own it but being a former flask collector I really want to keep track of it. Thanks for sharing pictures of it again for all to enjoy. Jim

hemihampton

Reaction score
Looks Beautiful to me, Sure wish I could dig something that nice, If I did it would probably be broke in 10 pieces like most of the good bottles I find. LEON.

2find4me

Reaction score
You could buy a nice boat and go bust up some smallmouth with the extra cash... or you could follow your dreams... keep the bottle, move into a trailer, and dig till your 90 in a wheelchair! [8D] It is your decision, choose wisely.

sunrunner

Reaction score
it's a great bottle ,but I think the fun is in the discovery , seeing some thing as beautiful as that coming out of the ash's stays with you for ever .

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
It is a very nice flask. Maybe you can make a deal with the buyer that you can come visit once in a while

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaygause