ISO ACL Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ratbastard

Reaction score
once again im looking for a bottle from the upper peninsula of michigan. it's "SNO Soft Drinks " from escanaba mi. has a snowman on the front. the one on ebay that ends in about 3 hours is more than i can afford at this time. so if anyone has one or knows of anyone that's willing to part with one on the cheap side i would be forever greatful.

thanks again

druggistnut

Reaction score
Joe,
Jim Priestly told me two days ago that there were a number of those that turned up a few years back. Somebody is sitting on them.
They'll show up. I have seen (that I remember) two, over the years.
It is a great ACL.
I got blown out of the water on the West Branch mermaid. I bid 75.00 and I was wasting my time, apparently.
Good luck,
Bill

ratbastard

Reaction score
Bill ,

Let me know if you come across one sometime.

Thanks
Joe

ironmountain

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out too....

Going to be contacting you in a few wks to see if you want to go hit the dig area we're on. Last time there, the creek was at 3" or so and the muck was 1'. The leaves have started falling already here and it's been sunny, the muck and water should be drying up soon. was dinking around in the muck with a shovel and pulled a bottle out. Hit some other bottles or bottle sounding roots in the small area we tested.

ratbastard

Reaction score
sounds like a good dig. that lady in chassel that had the store with the high prices passed away and the estate sale is this weekend

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn