Jack Daniels 1gal. jug Value

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bcamp

Reaction score
pic.

Mk26500.jpg

Attachments

• Mk26500.jpg
    Mk26500.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 83

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Nice Tennessee Jug ! I don't know the value.... but most Tenn. Jugs have been bringing 200.00 + here lately .
I bet Whiskeyman might know what your jug is worth . Charlie care to take a stab at it ???? Brian

trussin

Reaction score
hey bc,
I collect a bit of stone ware. The blue part appears to be transferred rather than hand stenciled. Generally the hand done are worth in the 200 range. I bet they made a ton of these...I'd guess closer to 100. Shouldnt be impossible to find one like it for sale quickly. Good Luck, Joe B in NJ

whiskeyman

Reaction score
BCAMP....BRIAN is pretty close valuewise...the Jack Daniels jugs and other early bottles have gained ground in the market the last couple years....even some of the commemorative "repo-type" decanters attract a lot of interest...Especially if Lem Motlow related or if still filled/sealed.

I see more attention from the UK towards all types of JD items listed on Ebay. This may be part of why the collectibility has "improved" and prices increased.

bcamp

Reaction score
thanks to all for your help . this bottle was actually my great , great grandfathers and has been passed down over the years i wasn't sure on the value but wanted to have it insured for personal reasons . thanks again

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles