Whiskey Jug ID

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bhannon

Reaction score
Even though all the info is clear as day I’m having trouble finding out the history, dating and possible worth on this great 4gal jug. Thanks in advance for any help/info.

Attachments

• IMG_2709.jpeg
    IMG_2709.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 57

CreekWalker

Reaction score
I have a similar problem finding information about local whiskey jugs. They’re pretty much nonexistent online and sales are only once every five years to a decade on ebay and other venues. So I look up the distillery or the saloon, It’s associated with as much information as I can. Good luck with your search. Rick

Bhannon

Reaction score
Thanks Rick, we have many jugs and stoneware displayed and used all around the house that I’m always trying to find info on. People sometimes ask how old they are and most of my replies are “I have no idea” lol, especially on the ones that are unmarked. My wife’s grandparents have dug and collected since the 60s and we recently found a ton of jugs and stoneware stored in some old sheds on their property but sadly they’ve passed on so I can’t go to them anymore so the research continues!! Here is our 12gal “cat food storage stoneware” Thanks again for your input.
Brian

Attachments

• IMG_2726.jpeg
    IMG_2726.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 35

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member