Jars and more for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle man

Reaction score
could you email pics to cadybuilders @gmail.com with prices as I would be very Interested in purchasing.ThanksKevin

bottle man

Reaction score
I saw some pics, do you have a list and price for all as I would like to buy.Thanks

MichaelFla

Reaction score
To see the pictures just click on the "Photos" tab in the top menu. The Moore's is in good condition. You have three or four of those? I wouldn't think that large blue was a wax sealer from what I can see. Looks like just a large cork top. Looks like there's some embossing in the slug plate, though. The USA Hosp Dept bottle should sell very well. They are quite popular.

fingerlakesdigger

Reaction score
Yea it only let me upload a few pics for some reason, didn't get the big blue wax sealer jar in there. This new layout is not to user friendly yet. I'm working on emailing pics to people who requested via email now that blue bottle is also a USA hospital bottle

MNJars

Reaction score
You should be able to just post them in this thread. Downsize them to a little under 200kb. I'd be interested in your jars.

fingerlakesdigger

Reaction score
Here is a list of the bottles and specs:

Moores fruit jar-quart size with original lid and closure with rubber sealer insert. Closure is fully functional. Patented dec. 3 1861. 100% clean whittled glass. The lip on this one has some areas of small chips. Lid has a small side chip and knob has tiny side chip. See photo. Asking price $65 for this one.

I have 2 others in quart size in perfect condition only with a small chip or two to the lid. Asking $90 each for these.

Also have a larger 1.5 quart size, not sure but significantly larger same condition, $125 these bottles sparkle!

Cont..

fingerlakesdigger

Reaction score
Whitall's patent June 18th 1861 Millville atmospheric fruit jar1.5 quart measures approx 8 1/4" to top of lid, sparkly clean no damage. Lid has small chip and closure is there but bent and cracked. Asking $30

Yeoman's fruit bottle-measures approx 7.5" tall damage free clean and whittled. Faint etch tooling lines swirled around bottle. Asking $25 I do have 2 others in same condition if not better. One does have a under jar chip where the glass was crude and dripped very small.

Aqua USA hosp. Dept. bottle-measures approx. just under 8" tall. Very crude with dug haze and cool pushed in tooling mark error in center. No chips or cracks. Asking $175

Cont..

fingerlakesdigger

Reaction score
Tall pickle bottle-just over 11"tall very clean and damage free. Asking $40

Blue wax sealer jar-measures approx 8 1/2" tall x 4 1/2" base width. Super nice deep blue color. Very very crude, has a cork although I'm thinking it was wax sealed. Inside of mouth opening does have what I would say a fair amount of stress crack lines about 16 th of an inch long very unnoticeable esp with cork in. Squeaky clean and loaded with bubbles. Asking $100

Rare Light Cobalt blue USA hospital dept.-7" tall super crude and uneven base and uneven neck. Faint embossing, prob the Pittsburg factory manufacture. Not sure. These were made at several locations. Pencil tip chip at base. Up for debate on price. ???? Hope this helps guys. Ill try to answer and respond to questions for everyone.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776