Jewish Straight Side Coca Cola?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jaymshultz

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on this striaght side coca-cola from Sharon PA? It has a Jewish Star on the front and on the bottom. I collect Judaica related bottles and have never seen another like this. Maybe its common, but I don't collect coca-cola itsm too often. Value? Age? Rarity?

-thanks!

-Jay

Vs55506.jpg

Attachments

• Vs55506.jpg
    Vs55506.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 69

capsoda

Reaction score
Hi Jay, That is The Star of Sharon, better known as The Star of David. Sounds like a play on words. What is the product name on the bottle. Can't tell from the pic.

jaymshultz

Reaction score
The product name is Coca Cola Co.

Any idea of value?

capsoda

Reaction score
It is a very unusual bottle indeed. Never seen one. No idea of true value but I wouldn't take less than $50 for it. You could look up Sharon Coke Cola bottling in the in the state or county hall of records, tax records or the city directory on line.

digdug

Reaction score
It is a Coca-Cola flavor bottle. The bottles with the block letters held something else besides Coca-Cola. Usually a local favorite flavor....Ginger Ale, Orange, etc. The bottles with Coca-Cola in script letters held the real thing. Very nice find! I collect Coke bottles and don't think I have ever seen a bottle like that!

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
In the 1920 Universal Bottlers Encyclopedia it lists the Coca Cola Bottling Co. at 519 South Dock Street in Sharon, PA.

-Sam

VirginiaDigger

Reaction score
VERY Nice Bottle!! I've Never Seen A Coca Cola Like That & My Dad Has Collected Soda's For 40 Years!! If you want to sell it you will get the best price on ebay. A Coca-Cola Bottle From 1982 just sold for almost $500.00 so you may have something here GOOD LUCK!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen