Jim Beam

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Hi All, on April 5 2014 I will be buying a fairly large Jim Beam collection. Has the better pieces, the train, the ducks, the military etc. If anyone has any interest in these bottles let me know in advance. Thanks.....Joe

botlguy

Reaction score
I have no interest in owning the bottles but having a regular opportunity to acquire these I would like an update on values. Is there any sort of reliable Price Guide available?

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Hi Jim, really don't know if there is a guide but suppose like everything else the info is out there. I am buying a partial estate and these just happen to be a part of it, my interest is in the coin collection which I already bought and will be getting the rest of the collectibles and antiques at that date, thanks.....Joe

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Thanks Mike I sent you a message back early this morning.....Joe

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
"reliable Price Guide" [8|][:D]Sorry, kidding aside I have a 40+ year old Avery book that's nice in a detail way but I don't know the price accuracy then or now. The decanters appear to sell mostly on subject matter to the subject collectors than because of the Beam name. Like Avon and beanie babies, they're in a low now.

joesmarbles

Reaction score
What better time to acquire than at "The Low", don't you think!!!!!!!!!!.....Joe

RED Matthews

Reaction score
Hello Joe, The best reference I think is the book "Antique Trader Bottles" by Michael Polak 6th edition. Page 377 to 395. Barnes and Nobel is where I got mine. RED Matthews

joesmarbles

Reaction score
Thanks Red, always an honor to hear from the "Master".....Joe

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmajeau