Just Gotta have One

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JustGlass

Reaction score
Im looking for a middletown healing springs vermont spring water bottle in excellent condition. I would prefer amber as I dont think I can afford a green one. If ya got one thats priced right Im a buyer.

JustGlass

Reaction score
I finally found one thats in excellent condition at a real nice price at a antique dealer in N.Y. .... My next wish list will be some other Vermont spring waters that I know I will never dig.....sheldon Vt. is one of them.

Xu62620.jpg

Attachments

• Xu62620.jpg
    Xu62620.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 60
Reaction score
Hi, JustGlass , I am glad you found the bottle you were looking for it is a real nice bottle , makes me want one, I saw a green one on ebay and you were right they are costly, aloha from Hawaii.

Hawaiibottledigger[:D][;)]

Seppala Hutch Soda

Reaction score
Hi Justglass,
I am glad that you found a Middletown bottle for your collection, I have had several of them in the past:
I have for trade a very, very, very near mint, super embossed, VT springs water bottle for trade embossed:

Missisiquoi / A / Springs rev. picture of Squaw and Papoose, light olive green with a splash of yellow, full of seed bubbles, real nice bottle. Please check out my want list.

Also have a gem mint, shaded amber swirled, Stoddard made Middletown bottle should you know of anyone looking to upgrade.
Please check out my want list: trades welscome.

Thank you,
Douglas

earlyglass

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

The Middletowns are great looking Stoddard made bottles, but are fairly accessible. You certainly get a lot of bang for your buck as most examples are exceptionally crude with super character.

It is not for sale, but here is a real rare varient of the Middletown Springs that rarely shows up. Just wanted to share it with you.

Hf98478.jpg

Attachments

• Hf98478.jpg
    Hf98478.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 59

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday