Kentucky diggers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Hi Greg... I'm up in Lexington but try to branch out. London should have a few interesting old houses to dig. Let me know if you ever get the time and want some help.

John.

Bluegrass

Reaction score
Hi Greg... yeah... I know about Cliff and that lot. They've been tearing this place apart for about 30 years. Lexington is pretty much hammered. The smaller towns are all that's really left.

John.

Rick

Reaction score
I'm just a small time collector from Kentucky (Midway), never have done any digging and am new to the Forums.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi guys ! I was at the Louisville ( National ) Show last year....And a few Bottle diggers were doing a lot of digging downtown then. They were doing some excavating downtown and these guys were cleaning up on some nice Bottles and some Stoneware.
Did you guys here anything about it ?

Reaction score
Hey there i just found out about this forum and say your what you put. I'm one of the three guys who had that booth set up at the Louisville show and yes we did clean up for about 2 months we dug nothing but pontil holes and it was right across the street from the where the show was. On another note just got done digging today and found a 1/2 pint pikes peak flask and a pint ribbed louisville glass works eagle flask. plus about 5 other embossed meds. Its pretty cool that people remember the show so thanks for the post

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Louisvillebottles and welcome to the forum !
Were you one of the guys that set up the display at the National with the locally dug bottles ? SUPER display !!!!
Man , would I ever liked to got in on that dig ! If you get some spare time.....PLEASE share some pics of your finds that you all dug in Louisville. Thanks , Brian

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday