Kentucky,Ohio

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dollarbill

Reaction score
Hey all I'am looking for some digging help .I have a permission on several lots in a row which all had houses sitting on them on my local 1876 atlas.I have located and dug one privy on the property .( The Bromo privy)There sude be several more privys as there were 4 or 5 houses at one time.I've sent a few of you emails to let ya know I'am digging agian and hope to hear from yall.Any one else thats would like to give it shot give me a hollar.I can dig just about any day.Heres hopen to meet some new people to and dig some goodies.
Bill Pic from the Bromo privy.

498ACE02A19446E0B79BA3829CAD8B38.jpg

Attachments

• 498ACE02A19446E0B79BA3829CAD8B38.jpg
    498ACE02A19446E0B79BA3829CAD8B38.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 98

bottlechaser62

Reaction score
hey Dollarbill,
I live in Louisville ky and would be willing to take a road trip to help dig a hole if it showed some promise. Let me know if you have any potential digging sights and if you would be willing to invite me over to your neck of the woods. I saw your bromo hole on the antique bottle collectors Facebook page. Stay in touch,
Jerry

SODIGGER

Reaction score
Hey DB, I'm just across the river from ya and would love to share some digs. Give me a call, you should have my number from when I called you over Thanksgiving. SODIGGER. Randy

outinthehouse

Reaction score
Hello. I live in middle Tennessee and own a 200 acre farm that has been in my family for over 100 years. We have one outhouse by the main house I would love to dig into. The main house didn't get running water until 1957. There is also a location on the farm where an old house stood for the farm help to live in. That house fell down a few years ago, and the privy was long gone by the time I was a kid but I'm sure one existed there. If you know if anyone in the Tennessee area who would be interested in giving me some guidance or help with digging please let me know. I know it's a massive undertaking, but I would be interested in talking to someone about it.

My mom collects old bottles and has no idea there could be interesting artifacts in these outhouses. She is 78 and in poor health, so I don't know how much longer we will have her. I've been reading several articles on the net about outhouse digging, and it piqued my interest.

emzornes

Reaction score
I live near Maysville and would not mind to give it a try have never done it before but if I can find some local stuff that would be cool. Jusst let me know and thanks.

Mike

skedzo2012

Reaction score
Hey, don't know if you're still looking for help, but I would love to if you still are. I live in Cincinnati just across the river from Kentucky. Thanks.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR