Kickapoo w/ Abner auction

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

joey_t

Reaction score
I've only cleaned these up with soap and water. I don't have any bottle brushes.

Here is my 10 oz Kickapoo Joy Juice with Abner on the neck.

Starting bid is $25.

Auction will end Wed. June 1 at midnight.

Winning bidder will pay $10 additional for shipping.

Thanks to all.

9A65DA86659E40329C81A666AE38EB41.jpg

Attachments

• 9A65DA86659E40329C81A666AE38EB41.jpg
    9A65DA86659E40329C81A666AE38EB41.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 58

joey_t

Reaction score
SODAPOPBOB has won this auction for $25.

Thanks to everyone that helped!

Joey T

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Joey ~

Thank you. I will mail out a $35.00 money order today in your name to the address posted on the Dr Pepper thread. Included with the money order will be my return address.

I hope the tornado damaged region experiences a speedy recovery and that your generous contribution helps those who need it most.

Take care and thanks again.

Bob

joey_t

Reaction score
Thanks Bob!

They've already started reconstruction on many of the businesses in Joplin. I believe Home Depot is even open already. They're planning on having the high school rebuilt in 80 days, in time for school in August.

I've raised $275 with these auctions. It's not much, but it will def. help someone. I work part time at a local drag racing strip and this past weekend we raised $5500 for the families in Joplin.

Every penny helps!

Thanks again.

Joey T

joey_t

Reaction score
Bob,

Sorry for the dealy! A close cousin of mine was in an accident and I've spent a lot of time at the hospital since June 4th. She fell off of a golf cart and cracked her skull from the base of her neck to the top of her head and is in a coma.

Your bottle is in transit. I think you're going to be happy with this one. This was one of the cleanest, best looking bottles in my collection.

Sorry for the time inconvenience.

Thanks again for everything!

Joey T

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: SODAPOPBOB

Joey ~

Thank you. I will mail out a $35.00 money order today in your name to the address posted on the Dr Pepper thread. Included with the money order will be my return address.

I hope the tornado damaged region experiences a speedy recovery and that your generous contribution helps those who need it most.

Take care and thanks again.

Bob

Hey Joey ~

I hope things are going well back there. I just wanted to post this update because it's been almost three months and I still have not received my "Kackapoo" bottle. I mailed you a $35.00 money order on June 2, 2011. I realize we communicated a few times via PMs, but since I have not heard from you in quite a while, I wanted to do this follow up and see what the status is?

Your attention to this will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
This is why I never trust people who smile all the time, and persons who try to come across as one who wants to help.

Usually they smile cause they know how they are screwing you and the only ones they are trying to help are themselves.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdahlem