kist soda collection so far

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
hi mike. you'll have to stand in line on the kist ndnr. you're like the thrid person from here besides me that i know of looking for one. someone posted a picture of one they found awhile back. i emailed them to see if they found anymore but didn't get a responce. i like the larger bottles also.

wonkapete

Reaction score
Hey John, I've picked up a few different Kist bottles since we last talked. Here's one I picked up that is just a beauty. You seen this one?

299.jpg

snailspace

Reaction score
hi there i am in canada i have recently found a green 30 fluid oz bottle of Kist ginger ale and was just wondering what it would be worth and it is in pretty good condidtion i will try to post pic soon

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
bubbas dad ~

Great photos and collection! I never realized there were so many Kist bottle variations. I have a couple, and love them. Plus, my dad, who is 88 years old and born in 1922, says he remembers drinking Kist as a kid and it was one of his favorites. Although he doesn't clearly recall, the bottles he drank from were obviously the embossed ones.

SPB

bubbas dad

Reaction score
there are a few styles of kist i don't have but when i come accross one it's usually out of my price range. right now i would love to find a kist root beer in good condition.

madman

Reaction score
HEY JOHN AND PETE KILLER BOTTLES! LOVE THE 7OZ EMBOSSED IN CLEAR, ALSO THE LARGE CLEAR AND GREENS, NICE NICE NICE!

idigjars

Reaction score
Hello bubbas dad

Congrats on your nice collection and thank you for sharing the pics with us. Best regards. Paul

bubbas dad

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the nice comments! wonkapete, you're killin me. everytime i think i have most of the available types of kist bottles you pop up with a new one. i've added a good many to my collection since these pictures were taken but i don't think it would match your kist collection.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator