latest ACL haul

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bubbas dad

Reaction score
that my friend is one hell of a good deal! the black and orange Heep Good soda use to sell for pretty good money before the economy went south, not sure about now.

surfaceone

Reaction score
021-2.jpg

Holy painted labels, Jerry,

Great buy, sir. They seem to be in remarkable condition. Thanks for showing us the line up...

lineup-big.jpg

bottlingco

Reaction score
Wonkapete,
I sent you an e-mail about one of these. Thanks. bottlingco

splante

Reaction score
any thought of selling your RI acls...let me know

Plumbata

Reaction score
The Mountain Dew bottles with "bottled by" or "filled by", aside from the maw and paw and ed and gene, are all presumably good ones. The one with the red hilbilly head on the neck should fetch a premium as well. The Donald Duck colas are also very good ones. I scrolled through quickly but some of those indian themed ones spark some recollections of high price tags also. I bet a few of those would get 100+ a piece, but I'm not an ACL person so...

Anyway, it look like you did well. Good job.

VTdigger

Reaction score
Nice finds Real nice.
But it got me thinking about one of the first ACL bottles I ever found, it was a green version of the Squeeze bottle in the 10th set of pictures the 5th bottle in, The bottle is 8 fl ozs it's bumpy glass like toad skin texture, the front has the two friends sitting on a bench in red and white. The back lists the ingredients in white and was bottled by Orange Squeeze bottling Co. Adams Mass. the bottom says 52 on one side(I'm assuming it means 1952.) It's in nice condition for a dump found ACL though it was right on top under a tree not buried. I looked on E-bay and this site, http://gono.com/museum2003/paintedlbottles/painteds4.htm
there where no green versions of this bottle listed. Anyone know if it's rare? Sorry for no pics once my camera charges I'll post a pic.

ironmountain

Reaction score
wow..nice!!! a buck a piece is insane!
I have a huge storage unit full I'm waiting on. Similar deal to yours. Hit an auction and bought a few boxes for 2-5per box, she has a full unit said she'd get ahold of me this spring/early summer..same price.

TheCaliKid

Reaction score
Not many California bottles. Would those be worth more?

I really like the POKAGON bottles.......anything Native I totally dig. Would you sell any of those?

sodapops

Reaction score
Very, very nice specially for a dollar each. Only problem I see is theres not many Oklahoma bottles.[;)]
Nice Haul

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2