latest ACL haul

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

root beer madness

Reaction score
I've never seen that style of Hires before. My wife would recycle those if I brought that many home at once. Nice score.

Taryn

Reaction score
I am interested in the Rinehart Beverages bottles. That company was owned by my great grandfather and grandfather. Are you looking to sell those bottles?

DPB Pittsburg TX

Reaction score
The Barrett's Chocolate Bottle is my husband's families own formula of a yoohoo type drink. They owned 6 7-up/Dr. Pepper Bottling Companies including the one in Pittsburg, Tx & Mt. Pleasant, Tx :)
There are antique stores around this area that sell that Barrett's chocolate bottle for $7
I am so glad to see this particular bottle on this site [:D]

-Sara Barrett

bzhishk

Reaction score
Great collection with nice groupings...congrats! Really enjoyed looking through the pics

KBbottles

Reaction score
Hi Wonkapete,

Going through old posts and was wondering if you still have the Peter Piper from New Brunswick, NJ and if you would be willing to part with it?

-KB

JohnDeereMoxie

Reaction score
WOW is all I can say. The Fall River Mass Green White Eagle bottle is amazing. I'd be interested in that. The Moxie ones are nice too, always good to see Moxie bottles! I have a few of those, both types. Great GREAT Find. Props to you for taking all those pictures! [:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2