Latest Addition to the Poisonous Addiction collection

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Poison_Us

Reaction score
And it's not a poison...

I had mentioned that I seen this local med at the store that I found all these insulators at. Come to find out that my wife worked for this company some years ago. So not only being a Savannah bottle, but it also has a personal connection to my wife. So I took the backroads home from the last job site that took me through Jessup on the way home ( distance wise, it's actually shorter than the way I came, just not faster) and dropped by the shop again to pick it up. It was a bit over priced, but what I gather is it's probably only a $5 bottle, they wanted $12. Got 10% off + tax...$11 and change and I didn't have to pay shipping. And here it is:

Solomons_Co_Druggists.jpg

It's now on our website under the Medicine category. Now I gotta get that KO-45B up as we had it for quite some time and I never got to take a picture yet...doing that now. [&:]

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Now, this one is a poison...though it really doesn't look the part.

This is the KO-45B. It only comes in this size, color and embossing that I know of. In cobalt (the regular KO-45 color) this would be a variant as it normally has this embossing and hobnails outlining the 2 sides. So, basically the same mold as the KO-45 variant in this size, just in clear glass.

KO-45b.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen