"Laur's flocked up flock"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: Laur's Flocked Up Flock of Flockers

Now, transfer that to a face, and you have Linda Blair in The Excorsist.

Just Dig it

Reaction score

Ouch ...I feel ya laura..when i got slammed in my accident i got a bone chip in my tailbone ..that resulted in surgery
Now my Butt crack looks like the mark of zoro..hack of a surgery.What if i wanted to be a plumber???.they scraped my throat with the anesthetic tube
spit blood for a week and lived off frostys...The toe seems to be coming along nice..Good luck!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Ahhhhh poor Digit did it hurt? [:D]

FF48ABE179B24D69A12B7CBBC9CF2AF6.jpg

Attachments

• FF48ABE179B24D69A12B7CBBC9CF2AF6.jpg
    FF48ABE179B24D69A12B7CBBC9CF2AF6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 49

RedGinger

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: Just Dig it

Now my Butt crack looks like the mark of zoro..hack of a surgery.What if i wanted to be a plumber???.

LOL!!! I'm sorry that happened. That really sucks!! Talk about a pain in the ass! [;)] Thanks for the kind words.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score

Laur,
Now it looks a lot less like a vicious pack of frappacinos attacked your toes with their sharp and pointy teeth. It just looks like regular old coffee did it. Or maybe a latte.

RedGinger

Reaction score

ORIGINAL: Antiquenut

Well "Red Toe",watch yah step,ayah.One good stub could do yah in.Looks much better without the noob stichin`on it.He shouldah let the nurse do it.[sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=lol.gif]

It already got stepped on once today. I recovered after a few minutes[:eek:]. Love the Maine accent. Eat some lobsta for me! That's what I always tell my NE friends including the "Lobester". HAHAHA. Get it?[:D][:D] Where in Maine are you? Give me a hint and see if I can guess. Eh, the nurse was a B I T C H too. Does it still count if I spell it out, Woody? [sm=kiss.gif]

RedGinger

Reaction score

Thank you Bob. Maybe my toe was possessed (see above). You and the other guys are making me laugh so hard!

Okay, Who is going to teach me ow to make the trademark symbol?????????????????????????????? Thank you in advance[:)]

RedGinger

Reaction score

Missed that day of computer school? LMTO. Thanks for trying. I tried several different ways after googling it too, but figured it must have to be used in a code. I was getting pretty good at that sort of thing when I had high speed. It was fun to do that on myspace. I'm not even into myspace anymore, though. I do wonder what all the Twitter hype is about. If that old shrivelled Larry King is doing it, maybe I should investigate. No offense to old or shrivelled people, he just annoys me.[:D]

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score

Hate? now now thats a harsh word in these parts.[;)]

I hate Ellen and her stupid azz dances. ...Now see what you did!!!

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
RE: Laur's Flocked Up Flock

Hey Reds forget the rubber boot,you need to go bare foot in the glass dump.Soon your toe will heal,we need to continue this thread,work on the other toe.[8D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1