"Laur's flocked up flock"

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RedGinger

Reaction score
RE: Laur's Flocked Up Flock

No thanks Rick. Ick, that gives me the creeps! As for Nancy Grace, she is just into sensationalism. She makes her money off other peoples' tragedies. She's another one I can't stand. I like Joy Behar. I'm kind of into nerdy shows like "Monsterquest". I like "The Soup" also and "Chelsea Latley". If I can get up early enough on Saturdays, I like to watch "Nigella" on the Food Network.

pyshodoodle

Reaction score

Red - If I were going digging with a toe like that, I would be putting a Band-aid Advanced Healing bandage on it. It helps cushion and acts as a scab. Definitely will be more comfortable than without. - But you're probably already out digging, so this information is probably not going to do you any good.

Kate

RedGinger

Reaction score

That's a good idea Kate. Thank you. I think I jinxed us last night! Joe's stuck with a migraine. If I do go digging, I will try that. It's a beautiful day here. It was supposed to rain. I cannot believe the toe is not broken. Is it supposed to still hurt this much? I can't believe there are no glass collecting doctors on here. [8|]

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
RE: Any Glass Collecting MDs on here??

The Advanced Healing Bandages are on my list of wonder products. About 5 1/2 years ago, my friend's daughter ran into the middle of the street when a car was coming. I jumped after her and fell (missed her, too, but luckily the car stopped)... .ripped my knee up pretty badly. Of course, I was in the process of moving at the time and had to pack. With this bandage on my knee, I was actually able to kneel on it without pain! They are great for blisters too. I wouldn't use anything else on a blister again, ever.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
RE: Laur's Flocked Up Flock of Flockers

[:D] I thought I was going to figure out how to insert a trademark symbol into a post here, but I came up empty.. and felt like a dingus.. if somebody figures out the proper code, please enlighten us!!

cyberdigger

Reaction score

..so if it's not supported here, praytell how did you get it here??

cyberdigger

Reaction score

ahhhhhh i get it btw this is â„¢

ahhhhhh i get it btw this is â„¢ ...OK it can be copied/pasted I guess.. I'm such a computer numbskull!! or maybe my alt keys are broke?

cyberdigger

Reaction score

...it doesn't do a dang thang.. [:mad:] I can't be THIS retarded!!! Am I?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR