like to find an older location to find bottles but not sure how to go about it ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I was doing a lot of swimming during the summer and finding bottles and into fall checking older parks and road corners /forests along roads for bottles . but what I would really like to find as a true older property that goes way back to say turn of the century or older as that type of location might have older bottles .but I'm really not sure where to look or how to go about asking the owners of such properties to search for bottles . there is a lot of older houses around here still in older areas of town and I would suspect bottles could be on those properties if they have not been alters significantly since being built ? but not sure if owners let me look or just think I was crazy for suggesting such an idea .but its also late October here so digging season just about over and it might not be till spring when I find some new older locations to check .

RCO

Reaction score
I've still been finding stuff this fall but nothing really that old to get excited aboutI found this bottle after work a week or so ago , a clear Canada dry 10 oz bottle like from late 60's , near an old road under some leaves but still had acl on it

Attachments

• 8491c2682e8b4733a9182daa9f218b6d.jpg
    8491c2682e8b4733a9182daa9f218b6d.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member