Lion Brewery Cincinnati

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crkgrl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever found one of these? Have any additional info? I did find the Lion BRrwery operated briefly in Cincinnati. My brother found this over the hill at his house near the river.

Rp43119.jpg

Attachments

• Rp43119.jpg
    Rp43119.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 84

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
The 1999 Ohio bottle club book lists this one at $8-10. It's probably worth more considering this book is 7 years old. It doesn't have a picture of a lion on it does it? The book lists one of those at $90-100. [&:]

crkgrl

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan,
I will have to check out the Ohio Bottle Club book. Is that something that is easy to obtain? Not sure about the Lion, but I dont think there is one on it. I found a poster of the Lion Brewery on ebay so forwarded that to my brother. Looks like it was in the Mill Valley area. Thanks for the help.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
No problem I'm glad to help out when I can. As for the Ohio bottle book I know they have some left on only milk bottles that was published last year. But the one I have was made in 1999 and it included milks, sodas, beers, whiskeys, perfumes, bitters, etc. I'm not sure if they have any left. I do know they are trying to get together an updated one. So it might be worth it to just wait on that one. But here is the website for the Ohio bottle club. Try contacting them.

http://www.ohiobottles.freehomepage.com/

crkgrl

Reaction score
Thanks Bryan,
I checked out the Ohio bottle club and saved to my favorites.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85