Local Crowntops

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
hey tony great sodas love the green bim?? hey what happed been away from the forum for a while cut yerself ???? be carefull mike

Tony14

Reaction score
No I went camping and drove off to a skatepark in the area. While skating i slipped back and got a compression fracture by the joint in mny pinky. I must have hit a rock too because my pinky got cut right above the break and i needed 6 stitches to close it up. Right now they have me in a gutter cast and it sux[&:]. I got it on film so if you want to see click the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJXCSw3FDK4

Nope none of them are BIM unfortunately.

FIGGINS DIGGINS

Reaction score
Hey Tony, Get well quick, and take care of that ole pinky. I got 19 stitches at the base of my right pinky a little over 10 years ago. That darn thing still won't straighten all the way out. The only time I have much feeling in it is when I bump the spot where I got my stitches. Then I REALLY remember it is still there. It gets a LOT more feeling than I care to remember then, but most of the time it is just kinda there. They probably have Pinky therapy or something you can do now. LOL. But anyhoo, great looking locals, gotta love your locals. I am still thoroughly enjoying the beer you sent me. It is right here by the compooter. HOpe you get out there and get some more locals soon. thanks for sharing. Have you ever seen all the Wisconsin sodas on Ebay?

Tony14

Reaction score
Hey guys, Everything went good and i should be able to go diggin tommarrow or thursday. Figgins, Glad you like the bottle, find them by the dozens up here but i bet you wont see another anywhere near you[:D].Still have one more you guys....Im surprised that i haven't got a taker[;)]. Dan i always watch the sodas on ebay, There on there like crazy. If you want to see some awesome wisconsin bottles that i wished i owned check out the galleries on www.mrbottles.com!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday