Logue's Dairy

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lady_imzadi

Reaction score
The fact that I've been looking for so long and haven't seen but one, and a cousin of mine has it, I'm sure it would be a rare find. Not sure how long he was in operation either. I'm just a plethora of information, ha.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: carobran

So di i,unfortunately theres not a very good chance..there are very few people on the forum that collect Ms bottles.........was he only i business for a short time?.....it seems like they sholdnt be terribly hard to find...[:)]
Dude, take your time to read what you you have written before hitting the OK button, your posts would be a bit more enjoyable and would go a long way in showing that home schooling is actually a good idea.....I say this with all due respect, honestly....Jim

surfaceone

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: lady_imzadi

Hi Surfaceone:

I'm curious of the photo of the gentlemen you posted with the RR Depot flood picture. The man in the photo, is my grandfather, who passed away right before I was born.

Hello again lady_imzadi,

I Thought I sourced that photo for you. It's from right here: http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=39413501

Head_Stone_of_Lucas_Mae_Harris_Logue.jpg

lady_imzadi

Reaction score
Yes sir, ole granddad. I was born in January 56, so I didn't get to meet him except by photo's and tales. Thanks and great job.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn