Look a pig!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
What's the difference anyway? If it's a gender issue, the genitalia of this one might cause confusion..

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
What's the difference anyway? If it's a gender issue, the genitalia of this one might cause confusion..
Trick question.
According to my dictionary: Hog = Pig, especially a full-grown pig raised for meat. Pig = A hoofed animal with short legs, bristly hair, and a blunt snout used for digging. Pigs are often raised for meat and other products.

One and the same.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Well I don't know what dictionary yours is, but what my dictionary indicates, if I may paraphrase, is that a PIG is domesticated and a HOG is wild.. so as far as this bottle goes, due to the plumpness and lack of hair, I'm leaning PIG in this case.. I do enjoy the occasional debate about swine glass.. will you top mine off? I'll take the Pinot Noir.. thanks.. [:)]

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger
Well I don't know what dictionary yours is, but what my dictionary indicates, if I may paraphrase, is that a PIG is domesticated and a HOG is wild.. so as far as this bottle goes, due to the plumpness and lack of hair, I'm leaning PIG in this case.. I do enjoy the occasional debate about swine glass.. will you top mine off? I'll take the Pinot Noir.. thanks.. [:)]
I like your definition WAY better than mine. But SWINE GLASS? Mercy![:D][:D][:D]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese