Looking for a digging partner Near baltimore md

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

chrisboyles

Reaction score
Hi, im currrently looking for a digging partner near baltimore md. I have Privy, dump, and house expierence. Please let me know.....spring bottle season is right aroung the corner.

Lisa7587

Reaction score
Hi Chris,
I live in Southern Maryland (Calvert County) but would LOVE to come up to Baltimore and dig with you! I am pretty green at this though....I mostly dig around the shorelines of the Patuxent River and at new homes sites in the county. Email me directly if you'd like to venture out! Thanks, lisa lisa.connell@wesellmore.com

stealw0rker

Reaction score
Hello, i live in baltimore, and i know of a few spots. However i've never dug more then a few inches, usually just under the leaves at those spots. Most of the stuff i find is near the surface. I bet there is more waiting below the ground. I have found mostly soda bottles, some ACLs but mostly coke bottles. Nothing too too old it seems so far. Im interested in finding more spots in and around baltimore if you are willing to swap spots so to speak. I noticed that this post if kinda old, so hopefully you will still read it or maybe someone else will. Lately i have been doing a bunch of digging in and around Norfolk VA with a friend, but i would like to dig around baltimore more.

Bruce

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter