Looking for a few deco sodas

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jim

Reaction score
I am seeking a few deco soda bottles from Lewistown, PA that I need for my collection. I know that some soda bottles traveled a long distance during their use, so hopefully these are out there somewhere. These will all be embossed LEWISTOWN, PA on the base. The ones I know of that I need are Blue Bird, Good Grape and Lemonella. I would also be interested to hear about any other Lewistown sodas. Many Thanks, JIm

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
hey there jim i happen to have a good grape but its not from lewistown sorry do you have a "worlds besmaid beverage" i have one from new orleans LA someone told me it was listed in the deco bottle book as "very scarce" and worth about $20

Jim

Reaction score
Hi Spencer, The Good Grape that I need is the Lewistown, PA one. I have never even seen one, but I know that we had them. I recently discovered another Lewistown deco soda, Vess Dry, which is an emerald green Whistle-type bottle that was only made for a few years.

The Worlds Besmaid is a cool bottle. Any scarce deco soda is a keeper in my opinion. I don't have one, since we didn't have that brand here. Most of my sodas are local ones, but I have a few from out of town that I have dug. ~Jim

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
my good grape doesnt have a town on it and it also says patent pending on the bottom is that rarer or something?

i like the besmaid bottle too it was a freebie so that beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229