looking for beer bottles to buy from 1800 to 1900

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
[8|] Hi Im looking for beer bottles to buy for my collection must be in good shape no chips or cracks on them .Must be from 1800 to 1900 no new bottles please thank you .Also must be crown tops or blob tops with embossing on them thank you.

bottlenutboy

Reaction score
i have a grand rapids product company beer bottle its an abm but it is thick and heavy so i think it is pre prohibition it is also returnable so i know it is pre 40's atleast 30's ish maybe older if you are interested let me know i also have a ten pin bottle that is honey amber named sinalco i dont know if it is a beer or not again its abm

Reaction score
Hi thair im may be interested in the grand rapides beer bottle can you tell me if it is a blob top or crown top please also if you can send me any pitchers of what you have that will help alot thank you.[:D]

onabininger

Reaction score
Hi Harold..I dont think I have any beers on ebay right now ..but I have 4 sitting right here that will go on ebay next week..I wanted to put them on this week..but too busy didnt get a chance..so if you like check out wndynn
s.gif
on ebay mid next week there might be something you dont have...have fun collecting..Wendy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter