Looking for diggers in N.H.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

idigit

Reaction score
hello there I had no idea that there was bottle show in NH can you tell me where and also if you would be interested in digging together w/b craig

idigit

Reaction score
hello laura ,congrats on being pregnant ,my very first bottle dump was in candia ,I was about 8 years old and it was a real find , I would love to dig with you and your hubby w/b craig

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Craig...

I guess it's time I said hello and welcome to the forum... sorry for the delay, I am very busy this time of year and get home late...[X(]

The bottle show was held in Somersworth, NH on April 2nd just around the corner from Hilltop fun center, at Great Bay Catering. The New England Bottle Show...

Sorry you missed it... [&o]

Capsoda came up to visit with me here in Southern Maine and we made prior plans to go to the bottle show.

I live just across the border, but I come through Sommersworth several times a week... Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Dover Marine... so I could hook up with you for a coffee or just to say "Alo..." Salute..."[;)]

Welcome to our "forum Family" ... look forward to chatting with you.

Wayne

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Heres a 1921 map. Give it a sec until the box in the corner appears and click the box.
http://docs.unh.edu/NH/suncgc21se.jpg

dirtflicker

Reaction score
Hayes, have you ever dug the east candia depot??? My digging partner dug some nice stuff outa there! [;)]

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
There in quadrants, I thought Hayes said on the Raymond corner or something so I just put the one I thought might have that area. It can be kind of a pain piecing it all together but here's the main link. It's got most of NE and some NY. Mostly late 1800's to mid 1900's.
http://docs.unh.edu/nhtopos/nhtopos.htm

Hayes

Reaction score
The trails in my backyard go to the the old railroad bed, i go out there a lot... it looks like a few other people have dug out there also, parts of it are a mess and they dont pick up after (coffee cups, garbage, broken glass and dug up ground) im not sure who's land it is and i'd hate to have anybody think that it was me out there being so disrespectful. Im sure there are many more spots out there that havent been dug much, the ones i used were pretty much a landmark dump area.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acrgator