looking for info bottle is amber in color recessed front and side panals embossed trues worm elixer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tree planter

Reaction score
looking for info bottle is amber in color recessed front and side panals embossed trues worm elixer for horses dr. j.f. true & co. auburn me embossed on front panal only,looks like one of those me. sassprilla bottles .would like to know value thanks steve from me.

David E

Reaction score
DR. TRUES ELIXIR/ESTABLISHED 1851/DR J.F. TRUE & CO. INC/AUBURN, ME
Clear 5 1/2"X1 7/8"x 7/8"
ABM Clear

Also has a worm expeller Laxative
Aqua
Also Pin Worm Elixir
Aqua
No amber listed
Dave

tree planter

Reaction score
thank you for the info the dr trues bottle you discribed is a verycommen one up here used to dig hundreds of them. this bottle is 8 13/16x3x13/4 try to get a pic if i can catch my daughter home in the next couple days

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Dr. True's bottles in amber are not common. There was an amber True's Invigorant on ebay recently that went for around $65.

-Sam

monalisa

Reaction score
hey all, Mike in Maine, I actually dug 2 Dr. True's Elixir's, 2 different styles, 1 is embossed on 3 sides and 1 is only embossed on it's face. The 1 with the 3-sided embossing reads "Worm Elixir & Family Laxative" in addition to the face embossing. The shape of the bottles are slightly different and the mould seams are in totally different locations, I don't know I just thought it was worth talking about.... have fun all....be careful diggin.........Mike in Maine

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen