Looking for Krusling bottles (J.A. Krusling Huesmann Bottling Co)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

surfaceone

Reaction score
J.A. Krusling Huesmann Bottling Co

Hello Yogesh,

Welcome. What kinda collection are you speaking of?

I see that one of our members Jim1870 dug one a while back: https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-119412/tm.htm

AnitaLoos.jpg

ysrivastava

Reaction score
Hi,

Tks for the quick response. My wife belongs to the Krusling family and J.A. Krusling was her great-grandfather. I have been looking for Krusling bottles for a while for an anniversary gift.

I have manage to collect 3 till date from various antique shops.

Was wondering if someone in the forum had them and was willing to sell.

I will send a PM to Mike.

Thanks
Yogesh

LC

Reaction score
I have two or three different varieties of them , but do not want to sell them . Like the embossed flags that they sport . I know a few people in my area that may possibly have one they may wish to sell . I will get hold of them as quick as I can . If they have any they want to get rid of , I will contact you. If you do not hear from me then I came up empty .

cutebottle

Reaction score
I have the one in the picture in the link that surfaceone posted. I bought it at a flea market about 8 years ago. I have researched this bottle many times and today is the first time I've actually seen a picture of another one just like it. How much were you wanting to pay for it? I don't have ANY clue how much its worth, if anything but it is one of the neatest bottle's I'd ever seen and that's why I bought it. it does have a small chip on the lip of the top. Let me know if you are interested. I'm not a bottle collector, I just picked it up because it caught my eye and I've been trying to find out more about its history on and off for 8 years!

Thanks!

ysrivastava

Reaction score
Hi <cutebottle>,

Tks for the message. I have paid around 9-12 USD in the past at different antique stores. I checked with a few other expert members here and they agreed that 10-12 USD is a good price for the Krusling bottle.

Let me know if you are interested in selling at the mentioned price.

Thanks
Yogi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib