Looking For Some Opinions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
This is quite random, but I need some advice on this. Does this look like a good foundation? Thanks for any info.

FCB73839350E46A2B7AD77484D15F718.jpg

Attachments

• FCB73839350E46A2B7AD77484D15F718.jpg
    FCB73839350E46A2B7AD77484D15F718.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 60

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Hello, It's hard to say looking at pictures, Do you have a pic of the house from the outside? Seems to have a lot of support in the crawl/basement area. I can tell you more by looking at the roof line if possible?

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
I'm guessing this was a rental property. What's left of the roof looks to be straight. I work on roof's for a living so I usually can tell a lot about a building by the roof line. Normally when the foundation is bad, the roof line will show a defect. It looks like you will have a lot of electrical and plumbing issues and most likely septic issues also. If you are trying to rebuild as an income property? You may get your money back that you invest from tenants. If your trying to fix up to live in as a single family unit you may want to get some quotes from a local contractor before making a offer. I am not trying to say the house does not have potential, But, It really needs a lot of work. Good luck and I hope this info. has helped you and not insulted you in any way!!

Bottles r LEET

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I'm not insulted, it's an honest assessment. I'm not ready to buy a house yet, but I have always admired this house and I would like to buy it someday. I think you're right on renting it out. The one better addition on the back part would be good to rent out to make back some money. Thanks for the help.

lblackvelvet

Reaction score
Your welcome, If you look at the meter base there were 5 different meters at one time. If the price is right? And you like it ? Then buy it it and fix it up one room at a time.Your area the rent is great if you find the right person. Good luck and maybe you will find that 10,000 bottle in the wall while demoing it !!!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese