Looking for Straight Sided Cokes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

zecritr

Reaction score
cool I can understand that :)
Wife wants me to sell it buttttt I'm not going to cry if i don't,you know :) and if i don't sell it high enough,she will keep me in the dog house for buying it LOL :)
Still going to put it up on E-bid,who knows maybe i can get the rumored shiek to pay a few thousand for it LMAO

Andrewt

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: zecritr

cool I can understand that :)
Wife wants me to sell it buttttt I'm not going to cry if i don't,you know :) and if i don't sell it high enough,she will keep me in the dog house for buying it LOL :)
Still going to put it up on E-bid,who knows maybe i can get the rumored shiek to pay a few thousand for it LMAO

zecritr, It is a more common amber but someone on Ebay may give you your asking price. If you have any scripted slug plate cokes or scarce and up in good condition I would post them on Ebay because they have been selling for very good prices. Good luck! -Andy

AlexD

Reaction score
Still looking, I figured I'd give a list similar to what I want as to the styles of bottle and script...

Charleston, SC (rounded script) (already bid on Chris' btw)[;)]
Huntington, WV
Vandalia, IL (Fancy script)
Chicago, IL (fancy script)
Washington, DC (rounded script)
and anything Labeled, Amethyst, Slug-Plate, or Fancy Script [;)]

Andrewt

Reaction score
I have a Wilmington, N.C. scripted slugplate(ebay), an amber Huntington and the high arch script Charleston, S.C.(ebay)

Andrewt

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Andrewt

I have a Wilmington, N.C. scripted slugplate(ebay), an amber Huntington and the high arch script Charleston, S.C.(ebay)

I only have the Huntington now it is a nice honey amber which is not common with this city(I've had a few, I think I sold one on here last year?!) most are a medium or dark amber.

AlexD

Reaction score
Ahh, I will take a gander [;)] I'd like a clear one too, if anyone has in good condition.

MuddyMO

Reaction score
Andrew,

I must have been the one who purchased the ROOT Charleston, SC script Coke.

May I add, it is a wonderful bottle! Great color and unique! It is about to be off for tumbling.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles