looking for t.w.d

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mikmis

Reaction score
i would like to start collecting kensington flasks .if anyone knows of any for sale could you please let me know . i would like to start with the outside edge embossed ones any help would be higly appreciated . thanks

mikmis

Reaction score
befor this gets buried to far in all of the posts without any responses.id like to give it one more try .ive tryed bidding on ebay and have had no luck at all .i always get outbid at the last minute . theres somthing about bidding that just dosnt feel right and i would rather just buy oughtright . thanks for any help

earlyglass

Reaction score
Michael,

If I come across anything, I will try to get in touch with you. Keep in mind that these are some of the most desirable of flasks, and don't come up very often other than some of the more common molds. To find colors... "if" and "when" they come up, they will probably be at an auction house. But keep on looking... you never know!

This is certainly a wonderful and historic group of flasks to collect! Good luck!

Mike

mikmis

Reaction score
thanks mike that would be great .i sure would like somthing with color but unfortinatly the more common molds and aqua would be closer to my price range.you can contact me here on my profile i just tested my email link and it went right through .thanks again

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles