Looking to buy Cleveland Sodas and Beers.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hansmc

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for any Cleveland Ohio blobs, squats, hutches, and even beers. I have been collecting for about 2 years now, and hardly ever see Cleveland bottles on Ebay. Everyone I talk to tells me the stuff Im looking for is common so someone must have tons of it sitting around.

madman

Reaction score
FOR SOME RESON THERES NOT MUCH INTEREST IN CLEVELAND BOTTLES, IM ORIG FROM TOLEDO OHIO AND HAVE SOME CLEVELAND DECOS AND MILKS ID LIKE TO SEND HOME, ALSO VARIOUS OHIO MILKS PM ME IF THERES ANY INTEREST, IVE DUG SOME BOTTLES IN TOLEDO THAT R ONE OF A KIND CAUSE NOBODY CARES, CHECK THE ANTIQUE SHOPS YOU MIGHT FIND SOME RARE STUFF AT GOOD PRICES MIKE

appliedlips

Reaction score
Here was a nice one that just ended. Hope you got it

http://cgi.ebay.com/J-Schrink-7-1-8th-Deep-Cobalt-Iron-pontil_W0QQitemZ170370747215QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item27aae34b4f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

carling

Reaction score
Hello Hansmc,

I live in Cleveland and mainly collect the Cleveland acl's and the paper labeled sodas and beers. But it sounds like you might be looking for the much older Cleveland bottles. Try the annual area bottle shows in Kirtland and Mansfield, or join the Ohio Bottle Club and get connected. The Kirtland Show is Sept. 20th. As for the antique shops around here, I can never find any good bottles and I've hit them all.....multiple times.

Rick

hansmc

Reaction score
Still looking for any Cleveland Ohio hutches, beers, or blob sodas. Thanks, Hans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday