Looking to swap dump locations near upstate NY.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TedNuggent

Reaction score
I have a few old town dumps I go to...looking to swap locations for one I haven't been to. Must have decent age, turn of century or older. PM me if interested.

sunrunner

Reaction score
wish I cud help you but I live in Georgia .

TedNuggent

Reaction score
No problem...I have a couple good spots....just always like to explore new ones.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
How far up state do you want to go?We have a forum member in Watertown, NY that digs in that area and I know of several towns that had sizable populations before the logs ran out that are very small hamlets now. Two of them are in Oswego County. Scott

TedNuggent

Reaction score
More Capital region area....I would want to give location of one of my dumps in return as well.

glensfallsdigger

Reaction score
I know of a dozen or so in that area. I heard of an out of state digger who found a mother lode of bottles walking the woods west of Gloversville back in the 1990's. There has to be more there. He was only able to take what he could carry that day after all the digging and scavenging was done. He went back a second time and couldn't find where it was again. I wish I knew where it was myself but I'm too distracted currently in Glens Falls with a couple crazy spots I was lucky enough to obtain permission from land owners to dig.

TedNuggent

Reaction score
glensfallsdigger said:
I know of a dozen or so in that area. I heard of an out of state digger who found a mother lode of bottles walking the woods west of Gloversville back in the 1990's. There has to be more there. He was only able to take what he could carry that day after all the digging and scavenging was done. He went back a second time and couldn't find where it was again. I wish I knew where it was myself but I'm too distracted currently in Glens Falls with a couple crazy spots I was lucky enough to obtain permission from land owners to dig.
Maybe I know of 1 that you don't and we can swap 1 location?

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS